Clear thoughts, clear action.
Personal and professional coaching for artists
Why coaching is right for you?
Are you professionally active as an artist and are sometimes so busy with work that seem to you lose yourself in it? Do you often feel as if you care too little about your career, your image, or your private life? Do you often doubt the path that you are on, feel as if you can’t see what lies ahead, or are even considering quitting?
If you’ve answered „yes“ to any of these questions, I know exactly how you feel.
I have worked actively on the stage for over 35 years. During this time I held a professorship for over twenty years and became a mother of two daughters.
Today, as a systematic coach, it is my goal to help artists achieve more professional and personal clarity. I will professionally accompany you, until you can clearly think and clearly act again.
My personal coaching offers for you:
- A joint analysis of your current situation
- The definition of your goals and your inner monologue
- Joint development of possible solutions
- A well-rounded, certified training as Systemic Coach at the European Business School (EBS) with Wilhelm Backhausen
- Further training in solution-oriented short coaching (LOKC) with Sabine Asgodom
- Professional coaching experience
- Over 35 years of international experience on operatic and concert stages
- Decades of professional contact with artists
- Experience with and knowledge of hierarchies in the classical music industry
- Over 20 years of experience as a university professor
- Years of managerial experience in the conservatory, and as artistic director of several cultural initiatives
- A good intuition for people and their professional and personal situations
- Life experience as an artist and working mother